Cabin Rental in Arcadia Valley
***May 13, 2023 – Unavailable Until Further Notice***
Check with Linda about other options like the Dragonfly-Sweet.
The DragonFly-In offers beautifully appointed accommodations in the Green Darner Cottage.
- 2-night minimum stay – unless accommodations not rented by 24 hours before your stay date, a 1-night option may be considered.
- Multi-night Discounts: 10% multi-night discount applies for 3 or more nights
- Ask weekly or monthly discounts
- Active Duty & Retired Military “Thank You” Discount: 10%
- Only Military discounts apply during Holidays.
- Discounts do not apply to Special Events such as weddings.
- Off Season rates applied November thru March except Holiday rentals.
- Access to lake use for cabin rentals
- We do not allow lake use during weddings and other special event rentals. This is due to Insurance stipulations; we hope you understand.
Green Darner Cottage – sleeps up to 8 Great for a cozy get a way for trips with friends or just for two.
$200.00/night-first couple. Add $50.00/night-per couple
*Taxes not included
The Darner guests have access to lake use. Guest Lake Use and Picnic area provided at Boat House.
- Upper and lower open area rooms
- 2 Queen Beds/ Extra Airbed/ Lower Level
- 2 Comfy Queen Sofa sleepers- Upstairs
- Fully Equipped Kitchen/ Laundry/ 2 Full Baths
- Cozy LR with Great Fireplace
- Front Porch/ Screened Deck/ Lower Covered Walkout
- 2 Back Patios/ Charcoal BBQ/Fire Ring/ Wood Provided
- Boating/ Hiking/Swimming/ Fishing
- Canoes/ Kayaks/ Paddleboats Included
- Lake Use /Picnic Area/ at Boathouse (Short Walk or Drive from Cabin)
- Lake use allowed in warmer weather seasons only.
Cabin Photo Gallery
DRAGONFLY-IN General Policies
Check In: 4:00 PM (earlier if we can accommodate)
Check Out: 11:00 AM (Later if we can accommodate)
No Pets Please
Please restrict smoking to outdoor areas only. Thank you
Children: Baby gates are provided at the cabin and should be used at stair entrances for all babies and toddlers.
Children must be always accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult on trails and at lake.
LAKE USE: 8:00 AM to Dark Thirty please
Life Jackets: Required on children using the lake/ non-swimmers/ and in boats while on lake. We do provide a variety of life jackets but feel free to bring your own especially for small children.
Fishing: Catch and release only, bring your own fishing gear! We can’t provide poles.
At Your Own Risk/ No Lifeguards on Duty/ No Diving Allowed from any Boat Docks.
Lake use for swimming & boating is April thru October
Hiking Trails open year round
Refunds (minus a $50.00 Credit Card refund fee) will be made if received a full 14 days from reserved dates.
After 14 days no refunds can be made unless we can rebook your original dates. We are happy to work with you if there is a medical or true unavoidable emergency. In cases past our cancellation window, we can reschedule if possible, however, a rescheduling fee may apply.
(Special Events/ Weddings have different cancellation requirements)